Some people believe vitamins or supplements as a substitute for food. As a result, they feel no need to consume too much food. This understanding is wrong because it can damage the balance of our body system.
Supplements are sold freely on the market can not actually meet the needs of the body. What happens to excess or deficiency. This is because such supplements could be prescribed by a doctor so that their proportion out of control.
One of the principles of a balanced diet is to regulate your intake of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in a day carefully. This means that there must be food variations. If these conditions are fulfilled, vitamin and mineral supplements do not need to be consumed. Therefore, nutritional needs can be met from the already food intake of complete and varied.
Had to take certain vitamins or supplements, you should consult with your doctor or nutritionist.
For those of you who have dry skin, the skin will feel fresh and not visible wrinkles. It is better if you recognize the cause and how to care for her so that you can maintain your skin's health.
It has dry skin oil levels are very low and tend to be sensitive. So look for parched skin unable to retain moisture. Characteristics of dry skin is the skin feels like a drawn stiff after washing my face and will subside after coated with moisturizing cream. Skin conditions may become worse when exposed to wind, weather changes from cold to hot or vice versa. Lines or wrinkles around the cheeks, eyes and around the lips can occur easily in the face of dry skin.
There are several things that because the skin becomes dry, can be caused by genetic factors, the oil glands do not provide enough lubrication to the skin so the skin dehydrated. Another thing is the poor diet, lack of certain nutrients such as vitamins A and B.
Or environmental factors such as exposure to sunlight, wind, cold air, free radicals or excessive exposure to soaps while bathing or washing face. Another condition is that the skin disease, eczema, psoriasis and the like.
Dry skin is actually another form of the sign is not active thyroid gland and complications in diabetics.
Way to treat dry skin is to avoid washing the face with raw water due to its residue can dry your skin but you also do not use warm water. So should you use mineral water which has undergone a process of sterilization.
Do not use a washcloth that has a textured surface material because it will make your skin irritated. Begin your habit of mineral water sprayed on the morning after you wake up and dry with a soft towel.
To clean dry skin you should use cleansing milk. Then massage your face as you gently cleanse and when applying moisturizer. Choose cleaners with a pH balanced and non-detergent. Avoid using soap when cleaning the face for not only dirt but also raised the natural oils in your skin that serves to protect your skin.
As for the body treatments you can put on baby oil after your shower so your skin moisture is maintained. Avoid using soap those high alkaline levels. To keep the skin moisture you should do a special mask for dry skin once a week. But do not get exposed to the eye area, where fine lines appear most rapidly. Good luck.
Here are tips from the old tradition of Ayurveda 5000 years of beauty and health of hair:
1. Start with a set meal. Choose foods containing green vegetables and sweet fruit. Milk and yogurt products are also good for hair. So it is with coconut.
2. Avoid processed or canned foods. Ayurveda says that foods with artificial preservatives and chemical additives will not provide nutritional benefits to the body and the body. Cold drinks are also interfere with digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
3. Spices like black pepper beneficial for hair health. Add this seasoning to the soup or other dishes.
4. Avoid stress because it can have serious repercussions in the long run and affect the hair color. Try to set the time and work to minimize the pressure. Perform a relaxation / meditation.
5. Stay away from harsh chemical products that can damage the hair. Find a shampoo and conditioner natural and gentle, especially if you wash your hair three times a week.
6. Scalp massage with coconut oil or olive oil to stimulate and provide moisture scalp.
7. Do not comb hair with a hair brush when wet.
It goes without saying that every fitness gym is offering a New Year's special now, when our motivation to lose weight and get in shape is at a peak. Here are five simple steps to get an even better deal than what they are offering.
1. Scope out the deals at three or more gyms. Calculate the total yearly cost of joining each by adding up the signing fee, monthly fee, and extra fees for towels, classes, or parking.
2. Order the gyms by how much you want to join them. Does one have a hot tub or special feature that is important to you? Is one much closer than the others? Does one have classes you are interested in?
3. Call each gym and ask a sales rep. to explain what offers they have, even if you know what they are. Discuss the pros and cons of joining that gym with the rep. Mention that you are considering joining another gym and tell them what the rival gym offers. Pause to let the sales rep make a counter offer. Reiterate your concerns about joining the rep's gym but also compliment the rep on what you like about their gym. Remind the rep that you are planning on joining a gym but are considering all your options before making a decision. Say things like:
"I'd really like to join your gym but I'm considering all my options."
"I like that your gym has (insert feature here), but it is a drawback that your gym does not have (insert feature here)."
"I'm definitely going to join a gym, I'm just not sure which one is best for me."
4. Thank the rep for their best offer and tell them you are going to make a few more calls but that you will probably call them back.
5. Repeat step 3 until you feel the rep at each gym on your list has made their best offer. Say things like:
"I'd really like to join your gym. What's the best offer you can make me?"
Then take your pick!
source : http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2010/01/04/how-to-get-a-great-fitness-gym-deal/
Quitting smoking is certain to make the body healthier. But many ex-smokers replace smoking with eating activity. Experts warn to arrange meals for ex-smokers to avoid diabetes.
Researchers found smokers will experience weight gain after quitting smoking. Since it was not smoking anymore, finally someone took it out on the food. And weights were associated with diabetes. But that does not mean one should continue to smoke to prevent diabetes. There are ways you can do to stop smoking without diabetes. A smoker who decides to quit smoking for more frequent blood sugar checked into the doctor detects the possibility of early diabetes.
Quitting smoking is good because it makes the lungs and the people around healthier. But when someone stops smoking, it takes extra effort to counter the risk increases as body weight and multiply routine sports physical activity. If forced to use drugs is also not anything. Quitting smoking can improve their health should, but if in fact increase the risk of another disease, many people would prefer to continue smoking than to stop.