Important Information Pampers Baby Dry Diapers (Packaging May Vary)
Keep away from any source of flame. Pampers diapers, like almost any article of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame. To avoid risk of choking on plastic, padding, or other materials, do not allow your child to tear the diaper. Discard any torn or unsealed diaper, or any loose pieces of the diaper. To avoid suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. If you notice gel-like material on your baby’s skin, don’t be alarmed. This comes from the diaper padding and can be easily removed by wiping your baby’s skin with a soft, dry cloth.
Pampers Baby Dry contain these mild ingredients which are gentle to the skin: Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
Customer Reviews : Pampers Baby Dry Diapers (Packaging May Vary)
I am a stay at home Mom with 4 children. I have been buying diapers for the past almost 11 years and Pampers Baby Dry is hands down the best diaper on the market, and believe me I have tried them all! All of my kids have been "super soakers" when it comes to pee. These diapers way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are:
1. They are thin, easy to pack 5 in a diaper bag.
2. Easy to unfold with one hand (if you, like me frequently have to use the other hand to keep baby still)
3. tabs are easily opened without extra unfolding and don't rip off like several other brands.
4. Doesn't leave residue on baby or smell like pee when really soaked.
5. wider in the front to prevent baby from peeing out the side (and my kids are experts at this)
One thing that may be helpful is to remember that Pampers fit better on children that are long and skinny. If your baby is short and really chubby in the bottom, then Huggies will fit your baby better. This, I believe, explains the few complaints about Pampers not fitting or leaking.
Hope this review was helpful! (Luzu)